Rails and React Developer
TL;DR – All you can eat, flexible full-time or contract dev work and amazing products to work on.
Interested? Here’s the full story:
At Tanooki Labs we provide product-minded developers with fun projects to work on, as well as the flexibility and freedom to continue working on their own goals (be it recording an album, crafting your next app, or raising the newest member of your family).
We choose our clients and projects carefully. Every product we build requires us to tackle new and exciting challenges. We reject the idea that software development has to feel like a grind. We work 35 hours per week, support flexible schedules, are family friendly, and work with both local and remote developers.
We’re looking for pragmatic developers who build with:
- empathy for the users
- a deep understanding of the product we’re building and our client’s businesses
- an eye towards writing well architected code
You should have:
- a strong background in Ruby on Rails
- experience developing applications from the ground up
- experience with behavior-driven development and unit testing
- a product-minded focus when creating applications
- good communication skills in English and a location in North America
If that sounds like you, please email us at email@example.com. (Please note that our candidate application software REQUIRES a resume or document attached in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .odt, .html or .rtf format).
Please no recruiters or sub-contracting firms!